Health & Safety Message about COVID-19 from Chatham Chrysler
To our Friends and Customers,
The health and safety of our team members, our customers, and our community is the most important thing on our minds each and every day. Our support and well wishes go out to those on the front lines fighting this battle.
We are very excited to be back to normal operating hours and able to operate fully but it’s not quite business as usual at the Chatham Chrysler.
We wanted to let you know some of the measures we’ve taken to ensure your safety and the safety of our team members.
Measures in place:
- We have locked all but one or two entrance doors to our building.
- At each entrance is a questionnaire we ask you to review before entering.
- Next we’ve set up a table with sanitizer, gloves and masks. We ask everyone who enters our facility to please sanitize their hands immediately.
- You’ll notice that our team members will be wearing a mask any time they our outside of their work area
- When you test drive a vehicle you can be confident that it will be sanitized before and after your test drive
- If you’re waiting for service you’ll notice that we have spaced our lounge chairs apart, we ask you to please stay seated when possible
- In order to remove as many touch points as possible, we’ve removed some of our normal snacks and refreshments from our lounge
- After you’re done in our lounge, we ask you to mark the chair so that we can sanitize it before it is used again
- We’ve established a limit on the number of people and customers allowed in our showrooms and lounge areas. So although you are welcome to stop in without an appointment, we’d really appreciate it if you could let us know you were coming.
- All our team members have taken specific training on COVID 19 in the workplace in order to ensure safety is top of mind.
- We are practicing social distancing and are setting up barriers and signage throughout the dealership to remind everyone of its importance.
In addition to all of these measures we have instituted sanitizing procedures that are performed 5 times daily.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and respond based on the guidance of our governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Of course we understand if you’d prefer to still deal with us from afar and we have some great tools for that. You can buy your car online using our Shop N’ Go tool, and we’ll bring the cars to you for test drives with our Test Drives 2U program.
If you need service you can book it on our website and we are offering pick up and drop off service whenever possible.
We’ll do everything we can to make sure that all of these measures don’t affect your experience with us but we also thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.